Brew Your Perfect Cuppa Today!
Hot Brew Tea Steeping Guide:
- Place 1 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag in your favorite cup or mug.
- Bring water to a rolling boil & immediately pour over your Tea Story’s luxury tea bag.
- Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes.
Iced Brew Tea (Single Serve) Guide:
- Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil.
- Add 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag & steep for 5 to 7 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor.
- Pour brewed tea into a glass filled with ice & enjoy sipping!
Iced Brew Tea (Pitcher Perfect) Guide:
- Fill a quarter pitcher with cold tap water & let it stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator
- Place in 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag to the pitcher and leave it for 6 to 8 hours or even overnight!
- Beat the heat & pour the teas into ice-filled glasses when serving!
Tips: Add in 1 tablespoon of honey to any of the brewing guides for an extra oomph! Sit Back, Sip & Relax
PS: Great taste can't be rushed — it really does take the full steeping time to release the tea's entire flavor! Happy Sipping!