Fiesta - Siesta - Margarita - Repeat
Celebrate Christmas tropical style this season with our special edition Hawaiian Margarita recipe.
A simple 5-ingredient margarita infused with our best seller Hawaiian hibiscus tea, will give a perfect start to your holidays!
- 2 Hawaiian Hibiscus Tea Bags (5 Gms)
- 1 Large Lime (3 Tbsp)
- 2 Ounce of Tequila (4 Tbsp)
- 5/6 Ice Cubes
- 1 Tbsp of Agave Nectar / Honey (Optional)
Step 1: Preparation of Hawaiian Hibiscus Tea
- Brew 2 tea bags of Hawaiian Hibiscus in 200 ml of filtered water for 5 minutes. Let it cool down and steep for 10 minutes
Step 2: Preparation of Margartias
- Add ice, cooled Hawaiian hibiscus tea, lime juice, tequila and 1 Tbsp agave nectar (optional) to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously to combine.
Step 3: Serving Hawaiian Margaritas
Pour over two glasses with ice. Salt or sugar rim is optional. Garnish with frozen rosemary and cherries for that extra oomph
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes